I like to add flavored coffee creamer to my morning coffee, but I’m not so fond of all the funky ingredients in the commercial versions. I figure if I can’t pronounce an ingredient then it surely can’t be very healthy. Don’t believe me? Check the ingredient label next time you shop.
My Homemade Vanilla Creamer satisfies my desire for a flavored creamer without all the mystery ingredients. All it takes is 3 ingredients and 5 minutes – seriously, that’s it! And, I can pronounce every single ingredient! And the taste – rich, creamy and delicious.
With the holiday baking season nearly upon us, now is the time to stock up on sweetened condensed milk. I’ve seen it on sale for as low as $1 a can. If you pick up a few extra cans, you can always make my Homemade Slow Cooker Dulce de Leche. I usually purchase the vanilla and Half & Half at Costco for the best pricing.
HOMEMADE VANILLA CREAMER
14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
2 cups Half & Half
4 Tbsp. vanilla extract
2 pint-sized mason jars (or container of choice)
1. Divide the sweetened condensed milk evenly between the 2 mason jars.
2. Add 2 Tbsp. vanilla extract to each jar.
3. Add 1 cup Half & Half to each jar.
4. Stir until mixture is blended completely.
5. Store in refrigerator. May need to stir or shake before using.
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups Half & Half
- 4 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 pint-sized mason jars (or container of choice)
- Divide the sweetened condensed milk evenly between the 2 mason jars.
- Add 2 Tbsp. vanilla extract to each jar.
- Add 1 cup Half & Half to each jar.
- Stir until mixture is blended completely.
- Store in refrigerator. May need to stir or shake before using.
I’ve linked this recipe at: Show & Share Wednesday at Mostly Homemade Mom, Two Cup Tuesday at Pint Sized Baker, Tips & Tricks at Confessions of a Cooking Diva, Tasty Tuesday at New Mrs. Adventures, What’s Cookin’ Wednesday at Buns in My Oven, Motivation Monday at A Life in Balance, Full Plate Thursday at Miz Helen’s Country Cottage, Weekend Bites at Simple Living & Eating, Friday Favorites at The Diary of a Real Housewife, Foodie Fridays at Pure Grace Farms, Weekend Potluck at The Better Baker, Strut Your Stuff at Six Sisters Stuff, Super Saturday Link Party at Made From Pinterest, Show Stopper Saturday at Joyful Healthy Eats, Lou Lou Girls Fabulous Party, Pin Junkie Pin Party at The Pin Junkie, Best of the Weekend at Cooking on the Front Burner, Saturday Night Fever at Lemon Tree Dwelling and Made by You Monday at Skip To My Lou.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you choose to click on the link and/or make a purchase, I will be paid a small amount which helps to support this website. Your price is the same, whether or not you use the link. This does not influence or change my opinion(s).