Dragon Fruit Popsicles
These Dragon Fruit Popsicles are exactly what you need to cool down on a hot summer day! Great for parties, barbeques or holidays and the color is so much fun.
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 3 tablespoons freeze dried dragon fruit powder
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 cup dragon fruit
- 3 tablespoons honey
Place all the ingredients in a blender jar and blend until all the fruit is chopped and the mixture is smooth.
Pour fruit mixture into popsicle molds.
Place molds in the freezer for 6-8 hours.
- You can use fresh or frozen dragon fruit.
- If your mold doesn’t have sticks, use wooden ones. I recommend freezing the popsicles for about an hour, then inserting the sticks. This should help the sticks stay in place.
- The quantity of popsicles will vary based on the size of your popsicle molds.
- If making popsicles for a crowd, you can store them in individual sleeves for easy serving.
- Quantities will vary based on popsicle mold size.
Calories: 61kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 26mg | Potassium: 77mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 66IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 1mg