Strawberries and Cream Salad
STRAWBERRIES & CREAM SALAD - Juicy strawberries paired with a creamy vanilla base. An easy make-ahead dish for any occasion.
- 1 6 oz strawberry gelatin
- 2 3 oz cook & serve vanilla pudding mix
- 4 cups hot water
- 8 oz. Cool Whip thawed
- 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries diced
Combine strawberry jell-o mix, vanilla pudding mixes and hot water in a large saucepan.
Bring mixture to a boil, stirring frequently. Continue boiling (and stirring) until mixture turns clear. Pour into dish or bowl and chill until set. I usually make the night before and chill overnight. Combine Cool Whip with jell-o/pudding mixture (a potato masher works well for this step).
Add diced strawberries immediately before serving. Stir gently to combine.
- Instant pudding mix will not work with this recipe.
- Nutritional information is provided as a reference only.
Serving: 10g | Calories: 58kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 22mg | Potassium: 55mg | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 15IU | Vitamin C: 12.7mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 0.1mg