6-Ingredient Fiesta Salad
Using pantry staples and a few fresh produce items, 6-Ingredient Fiesta Salad is an easy side dish for your next cookout or picnic.
- 15 ounce can sweet corn, drained
- 15 ounce can black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/3 cup Italian dressing
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Substitute a handful of halved cherry tomatoes for the diced tomato.
- Serve with tortilla or corn chips.
- Nutritional information is provided as a reference only.
Calories: 160kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 535mg | Potassium: 387mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 507IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 2mg