Baby Bok Choy Salad with Ginger Sesame Soy Dressing
Baby Bok Choy Salad with Ginger Sesame Soy Dressing - this hearty salad is packed with crunchy veggies, shredded chicken & chow mein noodles. Serve as a side dish or with shredded chicken for a hearty main dish.
- 5 cups baby bok choy leaves & stems cleaned & sliced thin
- 1/2 cup carrots shredded
- 2 green onions whites & green stems, chopped
- 1 cup cooked chicken shredded
- 1/4 cup almonds chopped roughly
- 1/2 cup chow mein noodles
- If you have picky eaters, serve this salad as a "Make Your Own" meal. Place each salad ingredient in a separate bowl and allow your people to make their own salad.
- Omit the chicken if you prefer to serve as a side dish.
- To prepare in advance - combine bok choy, carrots & green onions and refrigerate until ready to serve. Add the chicken, almonds, chow mein noodles and dressing prior to serving.
- Nutritional information is provided as a reference.
Calories: 427kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 434mg | Potassium: 224mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 9035IU | Vitamin C: 65.7mg | Calcium: 193mg | Iron: 2.1mg