Reindeer Snack Mix ~ Sweet & Spicy Chex Mix Recipe
Rudolph and all of the other reindeer love this delish snack mix. And I guarantee your family will love the unique sweet and spicy flavors in this easy Christmas chex mix recipe, too.
Servings: 9 Cups
- 2 cups Bugles corn snacks
- 2 cups cheese flavored snack crackers
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 2 cups corn Chex cereal
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine melted
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Line a 15x10x1 pan with a baking mat or parchment paper.
Combine the first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, combine butter, maple syrup, Worcestershire sauce, Cajun seasoning and cayenne pepper. Pour over the cereal mixture & toss gently to coat.
Transfer mixture to the prepared sheet pan and spread evenly across the pan.
Bake uncovered for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
Remove mix to parchment paper or paper towels. Allow to cool completely.
Store the cooled snack mix in an airtight container.
- When making a double batch, I recommend baking the mix on 2 pans so the mix crisps up.
- Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy. We recommend verifying the nutritional information via independent sources.
Calories: 607kcal | Carbohydrates: 68g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 855mg | Potassium: 124mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 649IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 143mg | Iron: 3mg