Italian Chicken Potato Green Bean Bake
This One Pan Italian Chicken Potato Green Bean Bake is your answer to a quick, easy, and delicious weeknight meal. Ready in one hour and clean up is such a breeze!
Servings: 8 people
- 4-6 pieces raw chicken breast (about 2 pounds)
- 12 oz fresh or frozen green beans
- 1 1/2 lbs potatoes cubed (about 6-8 medium reds)
- 1/2 stick butter 4 tablespoons, melted
- 1 packet Italian Dressing Mix dry
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Arrange chicken, green beans & potatoes in greased casserole dish.
Sprinkle dressing mix over chicken, beans & potatoes.
Drizzle with melted butter.
Cover with foil and bake for 50 minutes. Remove foil & bake for another 10 minutes to brown the chicken.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Other hearty vegetables can be substituted if desired.
- Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying this information independently.
Calories: 130kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 72mg | Potassium: 448mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 470IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1mg