Easy Fruit Cocktail Salad
My version of Fruit Cocktail Salad screams deliciousness! Made with fresh or canned fruit, it's the perfect light desser and great for get-togethers & potlucks.
- 1 15 oz can Pineapple Chunks
- 1 15 oz can Mandarin Oranges
- 16 oz fresh strawberries
- 5 cups red grapes seedless
- 2 apples cored
- 2 bananas
- 3.4 oz instant lemon pudding mix
Drain the pineapple and mandarin oranges, reserving the juice.
Wash the fresh fruits and pat dry.
Slice the apples and bananas.
Combine the pineapple chunks, mandarin oranges, apples, bananas, strawberries, and grapes in a large bowl and stir.
Mix the lemon pudding mix with the reserved juice and stir until the pudding mix is dissolved. Pour over the fruit mixture and stir to coat the fruits.
Chill for an hour before serving.
- Add the bananas right before serving, if preferred.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- Best if eaten within 2-3 days.
- Nutritional information is provided as a reference using an online calculator. We recommend independently verifying the information.
Calories: 118kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 43mg | Potassium: 281mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 75IU | Vitamin C: 27mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 1mg