Italian Grilled Chicken
This Italian Grilled Chicken will have your mouth watering from the moment you throw it on the grill! Ready in only 20 minutes, perfect for meal prep, and great for summertime.
- ¼ cup lemon juice fresh
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano minced (or 2 teaspoons dried oregano)
- ¼ cup fresh parsley minced & lightly packed (or 4 teaspoons dried parsley)
- ¼ cup fresh basil minced & lightly packed (or 4 teaspoons dried basil)
- 4 chicken breasts boneless, skinless (about 1 pound)
Combine lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce in a medium bowl. Slowly whisk in olive oil.
Add minced garlic, salt, pepper, oregano, parsley & basil. Whisk to combine.
Place chicken in a large bowl or gallon sized ziploc bag and pour marinade over chicken.
Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours or up to 8 hours.
Heat grill to medium high heat.
Remove chicken form marinade and discard leftover marinade.
Place chicken on grill for 7-8 minutes, depending on the thickness of chicken breast. Turn and continue cooking for 7-8 more minutes until no pink remains and chicken is 165 degrees F with an instant read thermometer.
Allow chicken to rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
- I don’t recommend using bottled lemon juice. If fresh lemons aren’t available, the Italia Garden brand lemon juice is a good option. You can find it in the produce section at your grocery store.
- This recipe is great for food prepping. Make a double batch and add leftovers to salads, sandwiches, wraps, casseroles, etc.
- Nutritional information is provided as a reference using an online calculator. We recommend verifying this information independently.
Serving: 1chicken breast | Calories: 403kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 49g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 145mg | Sodium: 681mg | Potassium: 1015mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 505IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 77mg | Iron: 3mg