Skillet S'mores Dip
This cast iron Skillet S’mores Dip is an easy Fall and Winter dessert recipe made with 3 ingredients. Ready in just 15 minutes it's the perfect ending to a family dinner or served as a fun party dish.
- 1 ½ cups chocolate chips milk or semi-sweet **see notes
- 30 large marshmallows about 1 bag
- 2 chocolate bars for garnish optional
- Graham crackers
- Graham cracker sticks
- Vanilla wafers
- Animal crackers
- Ritz crackers
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Add chocolate chips to skillet and spread in an even layer.
Bake for 5-6 minutes or until chocolate chips look glossy.
Remove from the oven and place marshmallows standing up, in a circle, on top of chocolate chips.
Return to the oven and continue cooking for 5-6 minutes or until marshmallows have reached desired toastiness. Keep a close watch to make sure the marshmallows don’t burn (unless you like them charred).
Remove from oven and serve immediately with your choice of crackers, pretzels, cookies or strawberries.
- Use your favorite chocolate flavor or a combination of flavors. We do recommend using a high quality brand like Ghirardelli.
- If you don't have a cast iron skillet use a baking dish.
- This dip is best served warm or hot. It will harden and set up as it cools.
- Optional dippers are not included in the nutritional information.
Calories: 235kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0.003g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 30mg | Potassium: 51mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 3IU | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg