Grinch Edible Sugar Cookie Dough
The entire family will love this Grinch Edible Sugar Cookie Dough recipe. It's an easy dessert and snack recipe that requires just a few ingredients. And it's eggless!
Servings: 4 servings
In a medium mixing bowl, cream together the sugar and butter until nice and fluffy. Add the salt if using and mix well.
Next add the vanilla and food dye. Mix until color streaks appear, adding more dye until the desired color level is reached.
Spread the flour on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave for 1 minute.
Add flour to the sugar and butter mixture a half a cup at a time, stirring until fully combined.
Use a cookie scoop to serve and top with red heart sprinkles.
- Don't overmix the cookie dough or it will turn gooey.
- Salted butter is recommended to balance the dough flavor.
- Add mini chocolate chips or nuts if desired.
- Change the dye color and sprinkles for other holidays and special occasions.
- Store in the refrigerator for 3 days in a covered container.
Calories: 421kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 346mg | Potassium: 45mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 700IU | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg