Homemade Strawberry Lime Vinaigrette
Our Strawberry Lime Vinaigrette is made with just 5 ingredients. A simple and refreshing salad dressing that pairs well with most Spring and Summer green salads.
- 2/3 cup fresh strawberries cleaned & chopped
- 3 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest about 1 large lime
- 1/3 cup olive oil
Place all ingredients except olive oil in a blender jar and blend until combined. Scrape the sides of the jar and blend for a few more seconds to make sure all ingredients are incorporated.
Slowly drizzle the olive oil into the strawberry mixture, blending until fully mixed.
- Makes about 1 cup of dressing.
- If using frozen strawberries, thaw before using.
- If the dressing separates after storing, give it a couple good shakes to mix it up.
- Store dressing in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days. We like to use Mason jars to store salad dressings.
Serving: 1Tablespoon | Calories: 51kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 15mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 2IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 1mg