Mimosa Jello Shots
Our easy Mimosa Jello Shots recipe is made with just 4 ingredients. But feel free to dress it up with a dollop of whipped cream on top for a festive touch.
- 3- ounce box orange Jell-o
- 1 cup boiling water
- ½ cup champagne
- ¼ cup cold water
- Whipped cream optional garnish
- Orange slices optional garnish
Place the shot cups on a baking sheet or flat moveable surface. Set aside.
Add the orange jello to a medium mixing bowl. Add boiling water and stir until the jello has fully dissolved.
Combine the cold water and champagne and stir to mix. Add to the gelatin and stir to mix.
Using a spouted cup or an injector, fill each shot cup about ¾ of the way full.
Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours or until set.
Add optional whipped cream and orange garnishes right before serving, if desired.
- Substitute Prosecco for the champagne if preferred.
- Don't exceed 1/2 cup of champagne or the jell-o won't set up.
- Wait to garnish until you're ready to serve.
- Ungarnished shots with lids on will keep for 7 days in the refrigerator.
- Non-alcoholic version: substitute sparkling lemon water or ginger ale for the champagne and make as directed.
- Optional garnishes aren't included in the nutritional information.
Serving: 1shot cup | Calories: 27kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 30mg | Potassium: 8mg | Sugar: 5g | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 1mg