Peach Crumble with Oat Topping
This Peach Crumble with Oats is going to knock your socks off! Packed full of peach flavor, with a streusel like topping, perfect for an easy dessert.
Servings: 6 people
- 6-8 (3-4 lbs) fresh peaches peeled and sliced in 1/2” pieces
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¾ cup light brown sugar packed
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup quick cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ (1 stick) cup unsalted butter chilled, plus extra for coating pan
Crumble Filling Instructions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Butter a square 8x8 baking pan and set aside.
Peel and slice peaches, add to a large bowl.
Add lemon juice and sugar. Toss to coat and set aside for 15 minutes.
Add vanilla extract and cinnamon to peaches and stir.
Add peaches to the prepared baking pan.
Sprinkle crumb topping evenly across peaches.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve warm or at room temperature. Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream, if desired.
- This recipe works best with firmer peaches.
- Use freestone peaches for easy slicing.
- If your peaches aren’t sweet enough, add up to ¼ cup of sugar.
- If your peaches are really juicy, add a little cornstarch to thicken up the juices.
- Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.
Calories: 636kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 47g | Saturated Fat: 29g | Trans Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 122mg | Sodium: 121mg | Potassium: 411mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 42g | Vitamin A: 2074IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 69mg | Iron: 2mg