Crockpot Taco Meat
Get a jump on dinner preparation with this versatile slow cooker taco meat recipe. Ideal for family dinners, potluck parties, meal prepping (it freezes beautifully).
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 8 ounces water
- 2 packets taco seasoning
- If you use 93% or 97% ground beef you shouldn't need to drain any grease.
- Use a crockpot liner for easy cleanup.
- The cooked meat can be frozen. Place in zipper-top bags, label & date and store in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently for accuracy.
Calories: 163kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 70mg | Sodium: 245mg | Potassium: 486mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 146IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 3mg