No Bake Peanut Butter Squares
No Bake Peanut Butter Squares make for a great snack or dessert. The irresistible combination of chocolate and peanut butter will have your family begging for more!
Servings: 24 squares
- 1 cup (2 sticks) salted butter melted and slightly cooled
- 1 ½ cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs approximately 14-16 whole graham crackers
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- ⅔ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
Prepare a 13x9 pan by buttering the bottom and sides.
In a medium bowl, combine butter, peanut butter, graham cracker crumbs and powdered sugar. Mix until smooth and creamy.
Press mixture into prepared pan.
FROSTING: In a microwave safe bowl, combine peanut butter and chocolate chips and heat for 30 seconds, stir and continue heating 10 seconds at a time until the chips are almost melted. Stir until completely smooth.
Spread frosting evenly over peanut butter bar mixture. An offset spatula works great for this.
Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or until firm.
Remove from the refrigerator and let sit for 15 minutes before cutting.
Store in refrigerator in airtight container for up to 1 week.
- You can substitute semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips for the milk chocolate chips.
- For best results, use a commercial peanut butter rather than a natural version with an oil layer on top.
- Use a square pan for thicker bars.
Calories: 276kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 224mg | Potassium: 166mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 246IU | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 1mg