Instant Pot Baked Sweet Potatoes
Instant Pot Baked Sweet Potatoes come out perfectly soft, tender & fluffy every single time! Easy to make and doesn’t take up room in the oven.
Servings: 4 people
- 4 medium-sized sweet potatoes about 10-12 ounces each
- 1 cup cold water
- Maple syrup
- Whipped cinnamon butter
- Whipped butter
- Chopped pecans
Rinse and scrub the sweet potatoes (use a veggie scrubber brush). Prick each potato 4-5 times with a fork. Add water to the Instant Pot.
Place the steaming trivet inside the pot and place the potatoes on top of the trivet.
Secure the lid and turn to seal the pot. Make sure the valve is set to “sealing”.
Using manual mode, set to high-pressure cook for 15 minutes. Actual time will vary based on the size of your sweet potatoes - less time for smaller potatoes, more time for larger ones.
Allow the pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes. Carefully release any remaining pressure manually.
Carefully remove the lid, and remove cooked sweet potatoes (tongs work great!).
Serve with butter or other toppings of your choice.
Leftovers should be stored in airtight containers in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Use similar-sized potatoes for best results.
- The total cook time includes time to come to pressure, cook time and natural release.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Nutritional information is provided as a reference using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.
Calories: 194kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 127mg | Potassium: 762mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 32063IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 68mg | Iron: 1mg