Classic Green Bean Casserole
Classic Green Bean Casserole is the holiday staple that every family needs. Simple ingredients, easy to make, and done in no time! You can even make this dish ahead of time.
- 2 cans (14.5 ounce each) cut green beans drained
- 1 can (10.75 ounce) cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup milk
- 1 can (6 ounce) french fried onions
- Cracked black pepper couple of cranks
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8x8 baking dish with non-stick spray. In a large bowl, combine soup, milk & pepper until well combined. Add the drained beans.
Stir in ½ cup fried onions.
Pour into the prepared baking dish and spread evenly.
Bake until bubbly, about 25-30 minutes.
Remove from oven and top with remaining fried onions.
Bake for 5 minutes longer.
Store leftovers in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
- Recipe can be easily doubled - cook in a 13x9 casserole dish and increase the bake time by 5-10 minutes.
- Substitute fresh green beans (about 1 1/2 pounds) or frozen, thawed green beans (about 16-18 ounces).
- Can be prepared ahead of time. Prepare up to baking and store in the refrigerator. Allow to set out for 30 minutes prior to baking. May require additional baking time.
- Nutritional information is provided as a reference only, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying this information independently.
Calories: 242kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 609mg | Potassium: 235mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 506IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 1mg