These No-Bake Preacher Cookies may have been in our family for years, but they are still melt in your mouth delicious every time you make them!
Servings: 30 cookies
- ½ cup salted butter cut into 8 pieces
- 2 cups granulated white sugar
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup 2% milk
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
Line 2 large baking pans with parchment paper or wax paper.
Measure oats, peanut butter, and vanilla into a medium bowl (don’t mix) and set aside.
Add butter, sugar, cocoa powder, and milk in a large saucepan and stir to combine
Bring to a rolling boil and boil for 1 minute (set a timer).
Remove pan from heat. Add oats, vanilla, and peanut butter to the chocolate mixture and quickly stir until combined.
Using a medium cookie scoop or 2 spoons, drop cookie mixture onto prepared pans.
Allow to set until cooled and firm (about 30 minutes).
- Set a timer for 1 minute so you don't overcook the butter & sugar mixture.
- If cookies aren’t setting up, pop in the frig until set.
- Store leftover cookies in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 124kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 60mg | Potassium: 60mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 200IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 2mg