Southwest Dressing (5 Ingredients)
Creamy Southwest Dressing is made from scratch with just 5 ingredients. It's full of flavor from warm spices and zesty fresh lime juice.
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (or mayonnaise)
- 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice (3 ounces)
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons taco or hot sauce
Calories: 37kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 76mg | Potassium: 109mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 94IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 61mg | Iron: 1mg