Country Style Potato Salad
Serve this easy Country Style Potato Salad at your next cookout, BBQ, potluck or family dinner. Easy to customize to your tastes.
- 6-8 medium potatoes Yukon Golds, about 2 pounds
- ¼ cup red onion chopped finely
- 3 stalks celery chopped finely
- 3 eggs hard boiled, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- ¼ cup sweet relish
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon paprika plus more for garnish if desired
Add potatoes to a large saucepan, cover with water, going 1-2 inches above the potatoes and cook until fork tender.
Remove cooked potatoes from pan and add to a large bowl filled with water and ice (this stops the cooking process and makes peeling easier). Leave in the ice water bath about 5 minutes.
Remove skins from potatoes, rinse and cut into small cubes.
In a large bowl add the chopped potatoes, celery, onions, relish and eggs.
In a small bowl, combine the Dressing ingredients and whisk until well combined.
Add dressing to potatoes and stir gently to combine.
Cover and store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Adjust the ingredients to tailor to your taste preferences.
- Substitute with red or russet potatoes.
Calories: 437kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 17g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 98mg | Sodium: 784mg | Potassium: 826mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 445IU | Vitamin C: 35mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 2mg