Broccoli Salad with Bacon & Cranberries
You’ll love this lighter version of Broccoli Salad with Bacon & Cranberries. It’s packed with crunchy broccoli, crispy bacon, tart cranberries and a tangy homemade dressing.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of fresh ground pepper
- Pinch of paprika
- 10 cups broccoli florets about 3-4 medium sized heads, or 1/2 a Costco-sized bag
- 5 strips bacon cooked crispy and crumbled
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries I used Craisins
Combine the mayonnaise, brown sugar, honey, vinegar, salt, pepper and paprika in a small bowl. Mix until well blended.
Combine broccoli, bacon, onion & dried cranberries in a large bowl.
Add dressing and gently mix until broccoli is well coated.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Nutritional information is provided only as a reference.
Calories: 284kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 262mg | Potassium: 398mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 720IU | Vitamin C: 101.8mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 1mg