Broccoli Salad with Bacon and Cranberries
If you are in need of a festive addition to your holiday table, look no further. How about a big bowl of Broccoli Salad with Bacon & Cranberries?
The vibrant red and green colors make this recipe a pretty choice for your holiday meals.
But please don’t limit this recipe to the holidays. A dish this delicious shines any time of year.
It’s an easy choice for weeknight meals and potluck dinners. I like to make a batch over the weekend, then serve with meals throughout the week.
The recipe can also be doubled easily for larger gatherings. I always come home with an empty bowl.
But let’s be honest – it’s not exactly a “healthy” salad. You’re still eating bacon, mayo & dried cranberries!
Keep this recipe in your back pocket. When you’re short on time, 15-20 minutes is all you need to make a delicious side dish.
Originally published in 2014, Broccoli Salad with Bacon & Cranberries is one of the first recipes I shared on A Reinvented Mom. A recipe this good deserved an update and new photos.
You May Also Like:
A Reinvented Mom is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Broccoli Salad with Bacon & Cranberries
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of fresh ground pepper
- Pinch of paprika
- 10 cups broccoli florets, about 3-4 medium sized heads, or 1/2 a Costco-sized bag
- 5 strips bacon, cooked crispy and crumbled
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries, I used Craisins
- Combine the mayonnaise, brown sugar, honey, vinegar, salt, pepper and paprika in a small bowl. Mix until well blended.
- Combine broccoli, bacon, onion & dried cranberries in a large bowl.
- Add dressing and gently mix until broccoli is well coated.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Nutritional information is provided only as a reference.
*** Pin the easy Broccoli Salad recipe for later. ***