Mandarin Orange Jello Salad
Mandarin Orange Jello Salad tastes like a Dreamsicle. Bright orange flavor with a creamy, mousse-like texture. Will you serve it as a side dish or a dessert?
- 6 ounce package orange gelatin
- 2 3 ounce package vanilla cook and serve pudding mix
- 4 cups hot water
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 16 ounce can mandarin oranges drained
Combine orange jell-o, vanilla pudding and hot water in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
Continue boiling (and stirring) until mixture turns a clear orange color (about 5 minutes).
Pour into a large bowl and chill overnight. Alternatively, chill until set (about 4 hours). Combine Cool Whip with jell-o/pudding mixture (a potato masher works well for this step).
Add mandarin oranges and stir gently.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- I don't recommend using instant pudding mix.
- Plan ahead - needs to chill.
- Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.
Calories: 176kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 128mg | Potassium: 123mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 31g | Vitamin A: 407IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 1mg