Fruity Pebbles Rice Krispie Treats
These 3-ingredient Fruity Pebbles Rice Krispie treats combine a classic dessert with your favorite cereal. And they take less than 15 minutes to prepare!
Spray a 9x13 baking dish and mixing spoon with non-stick spray. Set aside.
In a large microwave-safe mixing bowl combine the marshmallows and butter and microwave for two minutes.
Remove from microwave and quickly stir with the greased spoon to combine the marshmallow and butter.
Immediately add the Fruity Pebbles cereal, gently stirring until the cereal is evenly coated.
Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and spread it out evenly. Press it down gently but firmly with greased hands or a spatula until it’s packed in an even layer.
Cover with plastic wrap and allow to sit on the counter for 3-4 hours before cutting.
- Make sure your marshmallows are fresh for best results.
- Work quickly as you go through the steps - it’s easier to stir the mixture when it’s hot.
- The mixture is sticky - spray utensils, hands and knife with non-stick spray to make it easier to work.
- For thicker treats, double the recipe, or use this recipe with a 10x7 pan.
- Treats will stay soft for 2-3 days when stored in an airtight container or ziptop bag on the counter.
Calories: 165kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 122mg | Potassium: 13mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 462IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg