Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on a link and/or make a purchase, I may be paid a small commission at no additional cost to you. Additionally, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my Disclosure page for more information.
Air Fryer Totinos Pizza Rolls are a quick and easy snack. So easy your older kids can make them. And because they cook so fast you could also serve them to a crowd as a party or game day appetizer.
It sounds a little crazy, but some of my favorite air fryer foods are frozen. This is because they usually cook in half the time, clean up is a breeze and your kids can help. Not to mention the air fryer can pretty much replace your toaster oven (and maybe your regular oven, too).
When you have older kids around, you want to teach them kitchen skills. But then there’s the whole “what if they get burned on the oven” issue. If you teach them to use the air fryer, they can make their own snacks and it’s safer than the oven.
Earlier I mentioned that frozen pizza rolls can be transformed into an easy appetizer. You can easily jazz these pizza snacks up by serving with different dipping sauces and dusting with Parmesan cheese. Mix it up by using different varieties of Totinos such as their pepperoni and supreme pizza rolls.
It’s worth sharing that Totino’s also has mini pizza rolls meant for snacking on the go. You can heat these in the microwave. But if you decide to cook the mini version in the air fryer, be sure to adjust the cooking time to avoid overcooking the pizza rolls. Overcooking results in them busting open and the cheese oozing out. No bueno!
Enter your email & I’ll send it to your inbox. Plus, get great new recipes from me every week!
What You Need to Make Air Fried Totinos Pizza Rolls
Frozen Totinos Pizza Rolls – if you use a store brand, you can still follow this recipe
Parsley – as a topping or garnish
Parmesan cheese – grated is the best, this just adds more traditional pizza vibes
Your favorite dipping sauce – be sure to scroll to the end to see our list of recommendations
How Do You Cook Pizza Rolls in the Air Fryer
PREHEAT AIR FRYER: Allow the air fryer to preheat to 380 degrees F. This will take about 5 minutes.
ADD PIZZA ROLLS: Place the frozen pizza rolls into the basket, taking care not to overfill the basket.
COOKING TIME: Cook until the pizza rolls are golden brown and the edges are crispy. This should take about 6 to 8 minutes. After cooking for 4 minutes, shake the basket to turn them.
SERVE: Transfer the cooked Totinos rolls to a plate and top them with some chopped parsley and parmesan cheese if desired. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Should I Use Oil To Cook Frozen Air Fryer Pizza Rolls?
There’s no need to use oil for this recipe. The rolls do a good job on their own of crisping up. And I’ve found that using oil can cause the pizza rolls to be greasy.
Tips for Making the Best Frozen Pizza Rolls
- You may need to cook in batches depending on the size of your air fryer.
- Shaking the fryer basket halfway through the cooking cycles helps with even cooking & crispy pizza rolls.
- Use a parchment liner for easy cleanup. Or spread a thin layer of oil on the bottom of the basket to prevent sticking. If you choose to use parchment paper, don’t place it in the basket until you’re ready to add the pizza rolls. This keeps the paper from flying around and possibly catching fire.
- Don’t overload the air fryer basket. The pizza rolls will not be as crispy and may need a longer cooking time.
Storing and Reheating Instructions
Refrigerate your leftovers for up to 4 days.
To reheat, air fry at 380 degrees F for 2 minutes.
What To Dip Pizza Rolls In
These are some of our favorite dipping sauces.
- Blue Cheese
- Mustard – try spicy brown or Dijon for a flavor kick
- Melted garlic butter sauce
- Pizza sauce
Snacks & Appetizers to Make in the Air Fryer
Air Fryer Totinos Pizza Rolls
- Parchment liners
- 24.8 ounce bag frozen pizza rolls, (about 50 pieces)
- Chopped curly parsley for topping, optional
- Grated parmesan cheese for topping, optional
- Marinara sauce for dipping, optional
- Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees F.
- After the air fryer has preheated, place the parchment liner in the basket if using. Add the frozen pizza rolls to the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes or until golden and crispy on the edges. Open the air fryer basket at the 4 minute mark and shake the pizza rolls to turn them.
- Serve warm with freshly chopped parsley, grated parmesan cheese, and marinara sauce for dipping if desired.
- You may need to cook in batches depending on the size of your air fryer basket.
- Optional dipping sauces: Ranch, Bleu Cheese, marinara, mustard, pizza sauce, melted garlic butter sauce.
- Refrigerate leftovers for 3-4 days. Reheat in the air fryer for 2 minutes at 380 degrees F.
- Nutritional information doesn’t include optional toppings or dipping sauces.
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently for accuracy.