Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on a link and/or make a purchase, I may be paid a small commission at no additional cost to you. Additionally, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my Disclosure page for more information.
I’ve updated a family favorite recipe to include a burst of citrus. Orange Flavored Marshmallow Cream Cheese Fruit Dip will complement your upcoming Spring and Summer celebrations.
If you’re a long time reader, you may remember when I first introduced my mother-in-law’s Fluffy Marshmallow Cream Cheese Fruit Dip.
Who knew these 2 funky ingredients could taste so amazing when blended together, right?
Orange Marshmallow Cream Fruit Dip
While my family has enjoyed this tasty treat in it’s original form for many years, I’ve had fun experimenting with adding different flavors to this humble dip.
Why Would I Change The Original Recipe?
Why mess with a good thing, you ask? Because it’s fun to mix things up and pair flavors that complement the dippers I’m using.
One of my favorite variations uses orange flavoring. I love, love, love orange flavor.
So crisp and refreshing, with a burst of tangy sweetness. Yum!
I prefer using fresh squeezed orange juice whenever possible. But you can use bottled juice if that is what you have on hand.
Ingredients Needed to Make Orange Marshmallow Cream Fruit Dip
This has to be one of the easiest recipes you will ever make – just 3 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep.
- A block of cream cheese. You can use regular or reduced-fat cream cheese.
- A jar of marshmallow creme (or marshmallow fluff, as it’s called in some regions).
- An orange for juice and zest.
How To Make This Awesome Fruit Dip
Remember when I said this is one of the easiest recipes you will ever make? It’s true.
- Combine softened cream cheese with the marshmallow creme, orange juice and orange zest in a medium mixing bowl.
- Blend until smooth.
- You can eat it right away, but I think it tastes better after it’s been refrigerated for a couple hours.
Scroll down for the printable recipe card.
- Fruit: apples and pineapples. Tastes great with berries, too.
- Cookies/crackers: vanilla wafers, graham crackers.
- On a spoon: don’t judge.
Have you made Marshmallow Cream Fruit Dip? What are your favorite dippers? Leave a comment – I’d love to hear how you serve this dip.
Work Smarter: Sometimes the right tools can make or break your cooking experience. These are the tools I used to make this recipe:
Citrus Press Juicer – easily juices lemons, limes and oranges.
Microplane Zester/Grater – a must-have gadget for any kitchen. I have this model.
Handheld Mixer – some day I WILL have a RED mixer. I have an earlier version of this mixer and it’s a workhorse in the kitchen.
A Reinvented Mom is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. All opinions are my own.
Orange Flavored Marshmallow Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
- 8 oz. cream cheese, regular or reduced fat, softened
- 7 oz. marshmallow creme
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice, fresh squeezed if you have it
- 1 Tbsp. orange zest, reserving a pinch for garnish, optional
- Combine the cream cheese, marshmallow creme, orange juice and orange zest in a medium-sized bowl.
- Beat on medium speed until smooth.
- Garnish with reserved orange zest.
- Refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours.
- Serve with strawberries and pineapple spears, or your favorite fruit.
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently for accuracy.