Two unlikely ingredients come together to make a divine treat – Fluffy Marshmallow Cream Cheese Fruit Dip. Serve with your favorite fresh fruits or cookies.
If you are in need of a quick dish for a special event or holiday meal, or just craving a special treat, I’ve got an easy recipe for your back pocket.
Let me introduce you to the BEST fruit dip on the planet – fruit dip with marshmallow fluff. I promise your taste buds will thank you.
Just 2 ingredients and 5 minutes are all you need to whip up a batch of this fluffy, creamy goodness. Does it get any better?
I first tried this yummy marshmallow fruit dip deliciousness while visiting my in-laws in Minnesota. It was love at first bite!
I have to admit I was skeptical when my mother-in-law, RaVae, revealed the ingredients. How could such an unlikely combination of ingredients taste so good?
As weird as the combination sounds, it definitely works. It’s so good you’ll be licking the spoon.
Ingredients To Make Classic Marshmallow Fruit Dip
You’ll need just TWO ingredients to make this amazing fruit dip recipe:
- Marshmallow creme (aka marshmallow fluff in some parts of the country).
- Cream cheese – you can use regular or light cream cheese in this recipe.
The cream cheese balances the sweet marshmallow creme perfectly. And the cream cheese provides just the right amount of tang to keep the dip from being overly sweet.
How to Make Marshmallow Fluff Fruit Dip
Combine the softened cream cheese with the marshmallow fluff in a large mixing bowl. Blend with a hand mixer until the dip is smooth. It should only take a few minutes.
That’s it! I was serious when I said this was an EASY fruit dip recipe.
Tools Needed to Make this Recipe
Sometimes the right tools can make or break your cooking experience. These are the tools I use to make quick work of this recipe.
Best Dippers for Fruit Dip
- This marshmallow fluff fruit dip with cream cheese pairs well with most firm fruits. Our favorite fruits to eat with this fruit dip with cream cheese are sliced apples, pears, pineapple spears, strawberries and grapes.
- Nilla wafers and graham crackers are good choices here, too.
- It’s also realllllly good on a spoon, too. Just saying!
Serving Suggestions for Marshmallow Cream Fruit Dip
Anytime is a good time to eat the best fruit dip evahhhh. But if you have to narrow it down, I’m sharing my marshmallow fruit dip serving recommendations below.
- I like to prepare this easy fruit dip recipe for holiday dinners and other special events. A pretty bowl of marshmallow fluff fruit dip elevates a simple fruit tray into something special.
- Don’t forget potlucks. I come home with an empty platter every single time. I’m telling you, the dip is that good!
- I admit I have also served it as an after school treat for the kiddos a time or two (or ten). I love watching their faces light up when they see a platter of fruit with their favorite cream cheese fruit dip on the table. Gotta score those Mom-points when we can, right?!
Looking for another recipe fluff fruit dip recipe? Check out the citrus version – Orange Flavored Marshmallow Cream Cheese Fruit Dip.
You May Also Enjoy These ARM Family Favorite Recipes:
- Neiman Marcus Dip (aka Million Dollar Dip)
- Hawaiian Banana Bread
- Mom’s Creamy New York Fruit Salad
- Mandarin Orange Jello Salad
- Blueberry Boy Bait
Fluffy Marshmallow Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
- 8 oz. cream cheese, regular or reduced fat, softened
- 7 oz. marshmallow creme
- Combine the softened cream cheese and marshmallow creme in a medium-size bowl.
- Beat on medium speed until smooth.
- Refrigerate until chilled (1-2 hours).
- Serve with your favorite fruits.
- Refrigerate leftovers for up to 5 days.
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently for accuracy.