Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops is the ultimate EASY recipe – just a few minutes of prep & you’re on your way to a tasty dinner the entire family will love.
Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops
Are you looking for a quick and easy dinner recipe to add to your lineup? Then look no further.
Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops is both quick to assemble (just 3 ingredients!) and easy (toss everything in the slow cooker and forget about it for a few hours).
It can’t get any EASIER!
I hesitated to post the recipe for Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops because it is soooo easy. But then, quick and tasty recipes are the ones I cook most often.
And, this recipe screams “comfort food” to me.
If that isn’t enough to tempt you, the pork chops are melt-in-your mouth tender and taste amazing. You’ve gotta make this for your family!
What Ingredients Do I Need?
Just THREE ingredients! I’m still amazed at how flavorful this dish is with limited ingredients. You’ll need the following items:
- Pork chops – I prefer to use boneless, but you can use boned chops. I’d increase the meat by half a pound to compensate for the bones.
- Cream of chicken soup.
- Ranch dressing mix – everything is better with ranch.
How To Cook Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops
Friends, this couldn’t be any easier. Place the pork chops in the slow cooker.
Combine the soup with the dressing mix and pour over the pork chops. Cover the crockpot and let it hand out and do it’s thing for a few hours.
I typically serve Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops over mashed potatoes. If you have potato-haters in your house (ahem), serve over rice.
Add a side salad of greens and warm bread for a delicious meal your entire family will love.
If that isn’t enough to tempt you, the pork chops are melt-in-your mouth tender and taste amazing.
More Slow Cooker Recipes You May Enjoy:
A Reinvented Mom is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This post may contain an affiliate link(s). If you choose to click on the link and/or make a purchase, I may be paid a small amount which helps to support this website. All opinions are my own.
Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops
An easy "set & forget" slow cooker recipe for busy days.
- 6 boneless pork chops about 1 1/2 - 2 pounds total
- 1 10 oz. can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 packet Ranch Dressing Seasoning mix dry
Spray the slow cooker liner with non-stick spray or use a slow cooker liner for easiest cleanup.
- Place pork chops in slow cooker.
Blend the cream of chicken soup and ranch seasoning mix in a small bowl. Pour over pork chops.
- Cook on High for 3-4 hours or Low for 6 hours. If sauce is too thick, thin it out a bit with a little water or broth.
- Serve over mashed potatoes or rice.
- Cooking times may vary based on your slow cooker performance.
- Nutritional information is provided as a reference only.